The Institute for Education (IFE) is a nonprofit organization committed to engaging the global community to harness the power of soft diplomacy, innovation, and technology.
All forums are hosted at Embassy Residences, historic mansions, and private clubs.
GRAND SLAM SUPPORTER: $30,000
- Invitation to all INFO Salon events with invitation to pre-event VIP reception, priority reserved seating near the speaker, plus three additional guest seats. (View Past Speakers)
- Invitations to exclusive Embassy receptions and private dinners, with seating for an additional guest, where you will engage with key decision-makers, priority seating close to special guest.
- Invitations to special off the record events: Media and Technology, Women in Power, and Innovation Roundtables with reserved seating plus one additional seat for a guest.
MVP SUPPORTER: $15,000
- Invitation to all INFO Salon events with reserved seating near the speaker plus one additional seat for a guest of your choice.
- Invitations to Embassy receptions and private dinners, where you will meet key decision-makers. Reserved seating.
- Invitations to special events: Media and Technology, Women in Power, and Innovation Roundtables with reserved seating.
EAGLE SUPPORTER: $10,000
- Invitation to half of our INFO Salons.
- Invitations to Embassy receptions.
- Invitation to select events: Media and Technology, Women in Power, and Innovation Roundtables.
WARM UP SUPPORTER: $5,000
- Invitation to select INFO Public Policy Roundtable events;
- Invitations to some Embassy receptions.
All IFE Supporters will:
- Receive special recognition for your commitment in IFE publications and on our website.
- Receive regular Newsletters with updates on IFE initiatives and programming.
- Promoted brand support on all social media channels.
Need something specific? We are happy to customize a package to suit your needs. Please contact us directly to discuss.
The Institute for Education is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and donations made to it are tax-deductible as allowed by law.