Safer@Home Speakers Series
No matter where IFE’ers find themselves, compassion and support are the common threads that bind us together. During 2020, we have re-imagined how to best care for our community in this moment of change and uncertainty. We wanted to highlight our new #IFEonline program – our virtual Safer@Home live speaker series! In addition to an insider‘s view by our featured speakers, the session includes a Q&A moderated by IFE Innovation Steward Amy Geng, MD and IFE Founder & CEO Coach Kathy Kemper.
Upcoming Speakers include:
- Casper Klynge, Vice President of European government affairs at Microsoft
- H.E. Stavros Lambrinidis, Ambassador of the Delegation of the European Union to the United States
- Michael Brown, Director of the Defense Innovation Unit (DIU) at the U.S. Department of Defense,
- DJ Patil, Head of Technology for Devoted Health and former Chief Data Scientist of the United States Office of Science and Technology Policy,;
- Suzette Kent, Federal Chief Information Officer of the United States; among others.