The Institute for Education provides a forum for the extraordinary entrepreneurs and visionary CEOS, foreign Ambassadors, athletic celebrity role models and billionaire activists, and pioneering philanthropists who are transforming the world to come together for a frank exchange of innovations and new ideas as well as shared opinions about what it takes to cultivate confidence, respect and a work-life balance in some of the most challenging careers. “Women in Power” meals are hosted by Washington’s elite Female Ambassadors and are by invitation only.
Women in Power Quorums
- Thursday, July 13, 2017: IFE and Microsoft hosted a Women’s Empowerment Roundtable in New York City at BOBO in Manhattan.
- Tuesday, June 13, 2017: Jennifer Griffin, National Security Correspondent for Fox News Channel (FNC). The dinner was held at H.E. Sylvie Lucas at the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
- Monday, March 6, 2017: Barrett Karr Chief of Staff for House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (CA-23). Hosted by Her Excellency Hunaina Sultan Ahmed Al Mughairy of the Embassy of the Sultan of Oman.
- Friday, September 9th, 2016: Juliet Eilperin, White House Bureau Chief, The Washington Post. Hosted by Ambassador Kirsti Kauppi of Finland at the residence.
- Wednesday, April 20th, 2016: Megan Murphy Bloomberg News’ Washington bureau chief and executive editor for U.S. government. Hosted by Ambassador Maguy Maccario Doyle of Monaco at the residence.
- November 19, 2015: Michelle Lee, Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Hosted by Ambassador Claudia Fritsche, Ambassador of Liechtenstein
- October 14 & 27 2015: AOL founder and IFE steward Jim Kimsey and Coach Kemper host “IFE Women in Tech Leadership” lunch. By Invitation only.
- March 17, 2015: Nina Easton, Senior Editor Fortune; Chair, Fortune Most Powerful Women International. Hosted by Ambassador Koukku-Ronde of Finland at the residence.